Monday, September 23, 2013

two months

 

When our pediatrician came into the room for Lou's two-month check up he said, "Well last time you left here with a two-week-old, and this time you've brought me a four-month-old."
Louisa is getting big and she's getting big fast.
She's nearly 100% cheeks and is probably going to outgrow her 3 month clothes in a week or two.

At her two week appointment she was 7.5 lbs (27th percentile) and 20 inches (43rd percentile).
This appointment she had jumped to 12.94 lbs (93rd percentile) and 23.5 inches (87th percentile).
Since Minnie followed pretty much the same trend when she was Lou's age the doctor thinks I have more fat in my milk than usual.
I love myself a chunky babe so the more fat the better, I say.

Lou Lou is such a sweet little thing.
She sleeps and eats like a champ and is really patient when it comes to being attacked by Minnie.
I can't tell you how much I love the way Minnie bends down to almost touch noses with Louisa, and then how she proceeds to talk in the softest little high-pitched voice saying, "Hi Lou Lou! Hi Lou Lou!" over and over as she rubs her sister's bald head.
This whole two kid thing is pretty surreal and unbelievably sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment